Practicing Anesthesiology for nearly 30 years, Dr. Yale R. Smith has in depth knowledge of anesthetic medications and techniques used in General and Regional anesthesia surgery procedures. He understands the drug effects on patients and diseases. Working with challenging Cardiac Anesthesia cases and having to perform thousands of anesthetics on patients; newborn to elderly, Dr. Yale R. Smith tailors methods used to a patient’s whole-body physiology.
He has transferred this knowledge from Anesthesiology to his Integrative and Functional Medicine Practice at C.A.A.R.M. Dr. Yale R. Smith combines this knowledge with a gift for problem solving to implement research to discover root causes of diseases. Dr. Smith will work with you to re-build your own unique physiologic pattern to better health and longevity using micronutrients, nutrients, diet, exercise, life-style adjustments along with more advanced techniques. Solutions that re-balance your speciﬁc physiological needs will emerge after testing.
- Board Certiﬁed American Board of Anti-aging and Regeneration Medicine
- Advanced Fellow in Anti-aging, Metabolic, and Functional Medicine
- Board Certiﬁed Expert in Anesthesiology, State of Israel
- Board Certiﬁed in Anesthesiology, American Board of Anesthesiology
- Residency in Anesthesiology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee and University of Miami Jackson Memorial and Afﬁliated Hospitals, Miami, Florida
- Emergency Room Physician throughout the United States while in Residency Training
- Surgery Residency: Memorial Health Systems Savannah, Georgia
- Director of Plastic Surgery Research Laboratory, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Research Fellow Department of Plastic Surgery, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina
- M.D., Ross University School of Medicine