Cardiovascular and Lipid Abnormality Disease Processes
Metabolic Syndrome Diabetes
Male Erectile Dysfunction using Acoustic Pressure Wave Therapy
Energy Issues (Thyroid and Cortisol)
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement
Gastrointestinal Diseases (Crohn’s, Irritable Bowel syndrome and GERD)
Advanced Healing with the use of Peptides
Other Medical Issues
Aesthetic Procedures including:
Botox and Fillers supplied by Allergan
Our well trained nursing staff will perform office procedures, most notably the Acoustic Pressure Wave Therapy medical procedure for erectile dysfunction. They will assist Dr. Smith with aesthetics procedures injecting Allergan, Botox, and Fillers.
Our consulting aesthetician, Matty Solomon who is based in Los Angeles is an aesthetician to Hollywood’s Elite including Sandra Bullock and Halle Berry. C.A.A.R.M.’s MedSpa will offer Matty’s outstanding skin care line to our patients.
Our compounding pharmacy will be affiliated with the Rockledge Discount Pharmacy. Through
C.A.A.R.M. we will supply the highest quality prescription compounded medications at a very reasonable cost. In addition, our office will offer pharmaceutical grade micronutrients to our patients at a competitive price.
The Aura MedSpa will work with you to achieve your personal goals for perfection of beauty .
About Dr. Smith
Practicing Anesthesiology for nearly 30 years, Dr. Yale R. Smith has in depth knowledge of anesthetic medications and techniques used in General and Regional anesthesia surgery procedures. He understands the drug effects on patients and diseases. Working with challenging Cardiac Anesthesia cases and having to perform thousands of anesthetics on patients; newborn to elderly, Dr. Yale R. Smith tailors methods used to a patient’s whole-body physiology.
He has transferred this knowledge from Anesthesiology to his Integrative and Functional Medicine Practice at C.A.A.R.M. Dr. Yale R. Smith combines this knowledge with a gift for problem solving to implement research to discover root causes of diseases. Dr. Smith will work with you to re-build your own unique physiologic pattern to better health and longevity using micronutrients, nutrients, diet, exercise, life-style adjustments along with more advanced techniques. Solutions that rebalance your speciﬁc physiological needs will emerge after testing.
- Advanced Metabolic Cardiac Certification
- Board Certiﬁed American Board of Anti-aging and Regeneration Medicine
- Advanced Fellow in Anti-aging, Metabolic, and Functional Medicine
- Board Certiﬁed Expert in Anesthesiology, State of Israel
- Board Certiﬁed in Anesthesiology, American Board of Anesthesiology
- Residency in Anesthesiology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee and University of Miami Jackson Memorial and Afﬁliated Hospitals, Miami, Florida
- Emergency Room Physician throughout the United States while in Residency Training
- Surgery Residency: Memorial Health Systems Savannah, Georgia
- Director of Plastic Surgery Research Laboratory, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Research Fellow Department of Plastic Surgery, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina
- M.D., Ross University School of Medicine