• 1 big pot filled up halfway with water.
• 2 organic chickens cut up
• Shitaki mushrooms- 1 pound cut
• Organic Cilantro- 1 batch cut
• 6 Large cloves of garlic, crushed
• Green onions, 1-2 batches chopped
• Baby Carrots
• Celery- cut into pieces
1. Boil water and add some salt ( 1 tablespoon) , turn down to medium heat
2. Add Chicken, garlic, baby carrots, celery, cilantro, mushrooms and green onions
3. Stir ingredients constantly
4. Cook on medium heat for 2-3 hours. Remove chicken once it separate from bones. Take all chicken meat and place back in soup. Dispose of bones.
5. Cook on low fire for another one hour.
6. If possible let sit over night in refrigerator that way all the flavors can mix. Reheat and Serve.