So often we see advertisements on TV and social media platforms about various CoQ10 Supplementations, So…
WHAT IS CO-ENZYME Q10?
CoQ10 is a fat soluble compound that is made inside the cell. It is vital because it is a cofactor in generating the synthesis of ATP. ATP is the main storage form for energy. It also possesses anti-oxidant properties that can positively impact the physiology by fighting infections, (such as flu or COVID), and stimulation of the immune system against diseases.
- High Blood Pressure (HBP)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse (MVP)
- Chest Pain (angina)
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Cardiac Arrest
- Diabetes and Diabetic Neuropathy
- PreEclampsia (high blood pressure associated with pregnancy)
- Gingivitis (inflammation of gums/gingiva of teeth)
- Cerebellar Ataxia
- Hearing Loss
Check with us next week as we explore more information about CoQ10 and drug interactions.